Scope of the Job
The work opportunity will be on the basis of a 6 months attachment in the public sector with the prospect of extended employment upon satisfactory completion of the attachment. Salary will commensurate with nature and scope of work. Engagement will commence January 2014.
Eligibility to enter the competition will be on the following basis:
- Candidate should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Should possess an Undergraduate or Associates Degree in a field related to the job being sought
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Process for entry
- Candidates must visit the NEP website and like Facebook page
- Upload, complete and submit their resume
- Provide certified copies of academic certificates to Invest Dominica Authority in a sealed envelope
Process for selection
- Ten (10) shortlisted candidates will be drawn from the pool of eligible candidate
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and given aptitude tests
- 3 successful candidates will be selected for the positions identified
Only candidates satisfying the established criteria will enter the competition. Only resumes submitted by December 2, 2013 will be duly acknowledged.
Expo Daily Competitions
Visitors to the Expo will receive a ticket number upon arrival at the expo between 9:00am – 12:00pm on Day 1 (2 December 2013) and Day 2 (3 December 2013) of the Expo. Every ticket number issued will be placed in a draw to be held at 11:45am, 2:00pm and 3:45pm daily.
The number of daily draws at the stipulated time will depend on sponsorship received from the sponsors and participants at the Expo.Winners will be announced via the public address system by the entertainment MC/DJ. Winners will be awarded prizes upon proper proof of identification and the portion of the winning ticket in their possession.